WQA certification, a voluntary credentialing process, demonstrates your commitment to high professional standards, growing your expertise, and improving your customer service.
See and hear what others are saying about the value of WQA professional certification in this video:
The Value of Professional Certification
• Competitive advantage
• Increased knowledge
• Greater self-confidence
• Credibility with customers
• Sets an example for employees and colleagues
• Increases professionalism of one's company and the industry
• Saves time and money by reducing errors in the field and the resulting call-backs
• Allows managers and business owners to focus on strategic goals by empowering employees to make day-to-day decisions in the field
To achieve any WQA-certified designation, the candidate must complete the appropriate course work*, pass a comprehensive exam and agree to abide by the WQA Code of Ethics for the 水问uality Improvement Industry.
Certification is valid for 3 years. To maintain certification, completion of continuing education and payment of re-certification fee is required.
*Candidates for certification must complete the certification-specific courses in the Modular 教育 Program (欧洲议会议员) to be eligible for examination. While the training is structured to provide the certification candidate with a stronger understanding of the concepts and topics covered on the certification exams, completion of training does not guarantee a passing score on the exam.
Want to know more? Download your free Professional Certification eBook 在这里!
Watch: Getting Started with the 欧洲议会议员 (Modular 教育 Program):